Saturday, May 29, 2010

Season wrap ups

Before leaving for reserve duty, I had the pleasure of seeing the girls wrap up two of their activities for the season. The 1st being dance/gymnastics, and the second being T-ball. In their dance/gymnastics show, Ava put on a great routine. This was her best participation effort to date. Perhaps, an ice cream reward was a good motivator. She was showed off her basket hang and skills at tap dancing.

This was Elizabeth's 5th season of T-ball and Ava's 3rd season. I think they have worn just about every color in the rainbow. This go around it was the blue Poison Dart Frogs. Lizzy's eye hand coordination has gotten really good. Ryan enjoys being able to throw a ball around with her now. It was fun coaching a lot of the same kids from the previous fall and winter seasons, but we are all ready for a break. We learned last summer that June/July/Aug outdoor sports are not a smart idea in San Antonio. Swimming lessons, here we come!

1 comment:

Critter said...

I totally LOVE that Ava and Lizzy have their own sense of style!