Saturday, July 21, 2012

Day 37: Murphy's Law

Of course our home warranty ran out last month. Of course, the fridge was the only thing in the kitchen we didn't replace.  Of course, I emptied and turned off our extra fridge yesterday.  So of course, today was that day that I woke up and find a puddle of water on the kitchen floor because everything in the freezer defrosted. 

I spent the morning with a socket set, vacuum cleaner and leaf blower cleaning the coils behind the fridge where I did find a couple of pounds of dirt and dog/cat hair.  No luck, the fridge/freezer won't go below 70 degrees. I guess I will be calling a repair guy on Monday. In the meantime, we moved all the food to the fridge in the carport.

On a unrelated note, here some some pictures of the kids hanging out.  It rained most of the day, so we were stuck inside.


 
I am not sure why they all look like they are endorsing Sunmaid raisins.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Grump mantle has definitely passed to Gabe. I still can't believe how they've paired off.