Thursday, September 1, 2011

Look what I can do

I leave for a week long business trip, and when I come back my baby boy can do all sorts of new tricks. Gabriel can now sit all by himself. He can almost transition between sitting and laying down and back again. He get up on all fours and rocks. He can definitely roll. If you leave him alone for 2 minutes he will be halfway across the room.
He can hold his own bottle. This a huge deal for me. I can pump and give him a bottle, so that I can get dinner ready. Half the time, the kids would get bored feeding him, and would run off to play, leaving me with a screaming baby and burning food.
Another big plus is that he is now sleeping 12 hours at night.
**Except for when I go on business trips, and he gets sick which leaves Ryan waking up every two hours. Not cool when you just finish working the 3pm-midnight shift.
Now for the stats, Gabriel is 6 months old. Weighing in at 15lbs. (15th %tile) and 25.5 inches (10th %tile). He seem so much bigger to me, than Casey was at this age, but I guess he is still a small fry.

No comments: