(I am having issues uploading the video, I will try again later.)
So come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned. Just think of happy things, and your heart will fly on wings, forever, in Never Never Land!
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Winter Show
The daycare center where the kids go to school put on a Winter Show for all the parents. Casey's class dressed up like penguins and danced around ringing bells. Super cute to his mother, probably pretty lame to most others. Of course I thought he was the cutest kid out there. I did make his costume. A few of the parents thought he was the teacher's pet with he tuxedo penguin top on, and his teacher had to reassure them that "mom" made the costume. Whoops, I guess I went a little over the top, but the note home said "be creative." 
Ava's class sang a couple of songs. One kid burst out in tears, a few other kids were playing in the corner, a couple of kids were singing, and Ava was standing there completely shell shocked staring at the audience. She didn't sing one note. She is our A-V-A every day, and we love her and all of her quirks. She give us a couple of verses when she got home.
I have to stay that the star of the family that day was Elizabeth. I was so proud of her and her entire Kindergarten class. The kids memorized 4 songs and choreography. Who cares if she can't read very well, she can sing and dance. It was really fun to watch her first school performance. She was so grown up. She stayed in her spot and waved at us when we took our seat in the audience, listened to her teacher's cues, and didn't come over to us until the show was over. She really did great, and enjoys the spotlight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, Ava looks like her Daddy
Post a Comment