So come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned. Just think of happy things, and your heart will fly on wings, forever, in Never Never Land!
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Pirates and Mermaids Halloween Party
Let the fun begin. I feel like the whole month of October has revolved around the kids. I have been coaching the girls T-ball team, shuttling them back and forth to dance/gymnastics class, helping them with school projects, sewing Halloween costumes, participating in play dates, and now the parties begin. One of these days I will get back to the gym and girls night out, but in the mean time, I am really having a blast doing specials things with and for the kids.
On my Friday off from work, I took the kids to the Brooke Army Medical Center Auxiliary Halloween Party. It had a Pirates and Mermaids theme. Elizabeth and Casey cooperated in dressing up for the event, but not Ava. She didn't want to be a pirate or a mermaid, just "Ava."
The kids enjoyed going on a treasure hunt, making crafts, and gorging themselves on sweet treats. Elizabeth also figured out how to apply temporary tattoos and covered herself in about six of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment