My work is a big time supporter of an organization called Junior Achievement, and I got roped into participating in a Bowl-a-Thon last weekend. The kids had already had a full day of baseball, McDonalds Playland, and dance/gymnastics class. I had planned on leaving them with a babysitter. However, she was a no show (her sister was involved in an accident that day), so I ended up dragging the kids along. This was the girls first time bowling. They had a blast and I think they knocked down more pins than I did. Elizabeth was pretty stoked that it was a pirate themed event. All behaved wonderfully despite forgoing naps, and I was glad to still have Sunday to recover.
So come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned. Just think of happy things, and your heart will fly on wings, forever, in Never Never Land!
Monday, October 26, 2009
Pirate Bowl-a-Thon
My work is a big time supporter of an organization called Junior Achievement, and I got roped into participating in a Bowl-a-Thon last weekend. The kids had already had a full day of baseball, McDonalds Playland, and dance/gymnastics class. I had planned on leaving them with a babysitter. However, she was a no show (her sister was involved in an accident that day), so I ended up dragging the kids along. This was the girls first time bowling. They had a blast and I think they knocked down more pins than I did. Elizabeth was pretty stoked that it was a pirate themed event. All behaved wonderfully despite forgoing naps, and I was glad to still have Sunday to recover.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment