Standing on My Own Two Feet
A Child's Affirmation of Love in the Midst of Divorce
It turns out this was the book that Ava picked out at the library the other day. I let the kids choose their own books. I wasn't doing any censoring other than making sure the book was in English and was age appropriate. I glanced at the book Ava was holding and saw the words "My Own Two Feet" and the image of the little boy. I thought it was a book about getting dressed by yourself. Oops! I guess I will be taking that one back, and doing a better job in the future of double checking what we are borrowing from the library. However, if you are ever looking for a children's book on divorce this does appear to be a good one for younger children.
1 comment:
Ha, ha! That is hilarious! I think it's good to keep Ryan on his toes... I would have let him sweat it a while before telling him the mistake!
Post a Comment