Friday, September 25, 2009

Ava-ism

Chronologically, I know this is a little out of order, but I thought it was still funny enough to share with you. Better late, than never. "Here mom, that's for you," handing me a $20 bill when she opened one of her birthday cards. She ran off with the card, and I was left holding a $20. Hey, who am I to complain, I can aways use some cash. No, I haven't brainwashed her. In fact, Ava loves money and always has some in her suitcase and car seat. She just prefers coins over paper. Let's just hope she doesn't become obsessed with plastic.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Funny...I guess take it while you can, pretty soon she'll begging for it back! Reina asks for "60 money" often, which I guess sounds like a lot. And they're all pennies to her, no nickels and dimes, and no paper. Miss you guys, wish we could make the trip sooner rather than later.

Critter said...

That's great! You got to convice the fam to send "Ava" cash in denominations of $100 bills! :)