Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy Children

Included in this post are some random pictures of the kids at during their happy, not fighting with each other moments. Elizabeth and Ava are quite the fish. Swimming lesson have really helped. Even Ava is swimming now without floaties. True, she can only swim as far as one breath will take her, but she can hold her breath for a long time. Long enough for her to swim from one side of Gram's pool to the other.
Casey loves his crib and doesn't mind hanging out in it, the girls thought it would be fun to play in it with him. After about about 30 seconds of jumping around and trying to smoother Casey, I figured I better put them all on the floor before it turned into a cage match. Plus, I didn't the crib would withstand it either, but it has been a great hand-me-down crib, lasting through 5 kids. Good thing the crib mattress has a 20 year warranty.
Even at this young age, Casey enjoys reading. This is a beginner book for him, most of the time he reads 200-300 page hardback historical literature.
Casey is also very pleased that he can now climb into Ava's bed. The lower bunk is fast becoming a favorite hang out for the kids.

1 comment:

C&J said...

They look so happy. I'm so impressed with Eva's breath holding abilities.