Friday, May 15, 2009

Fiesta Farm

About a month ago, I worked for BearingPoint, they went bankrupt and sold part of their business to Deloitte Consulting. Now I am still doing the same job just with a different company. Before I made the switch from Bearing Point, I took my remaining vacation time to have a fun day with the kids and my friend Cara while she and her son were still in town. I figured time to play with the kids was worth more, and then couple of bucks I would get for my vacation time. We met up with Cara and her sister at Fiesta Farm, which is a local petting zoo with ponies, llamas, goats, chickens, ducks, etc. Elizabeth got into feeding bunnies, goats and ponies. She also thought the tractor ride was a blast. Ava didn't want anything to do with the animal and even found her 2nd pony ride mundane. She enjoyed playing in the sandbox, and pushing Cara's stroller all over the farm. I forgot Casey's shoes, so he spent most the trip in the backpack. I am not irrational about dirt or germs, but there was way too much poop on the ground for me to let him walk around. He did still get to enjoy pony and tractor rides. Plus, he had a close encounter with a chicken that tried to take his PB&J sandwich.

1 comment:

Lauren Knight said...

Looks like a blast! And awesome t-shirt, Casey!