
An early Christmas-Grammy, being much nicer than I am, allowed the kids to open their Christmas presents from her early. Elizabeth wasn't a big fan of a princess wand, but his costume went over great. She proclaims herself a "King-Horser," from the nursery rhyme Humpty Dumpty ("All the King's horses, and all the King's men").
Ava on the other hand was a big fan of the princess wand. She also enjoyed playing with her new fairy doll (now named Pink Girl), and some bottles for her Baby Ava. I am not sure why I don't have any pictures, but it is probably because she never sits still.
A trip to the New Braunfels Children's Museum-I had taken the girls to the Children's Museusm in North Carolina before and we had a blast. It still remains my favorite Museum for children. However, we thoroughly enjoyed the one in New Braunfels. They had lots of activities for the kids, including ones that the them get dirty and wet.
Right now Elizabeth is a huge fan of painting and dress up.

Ava on the hand has a more nurturing side. She was content doctoring baby's in the hospital and pushing her baby all around the museum in a shopping cart.
Casey had a good time with blocks in mirrors in the "under 3" area.
Overall a successful outing that entertained all age groups for a good 3 1/2 hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment