Before Annie, Billy, and Reina flew back to Ohio we were able to meet back up with them as a family and enjoy a nice dinner, plus Gram and Bub.
The holidays are all about family and friends, and it has been nice to see some many of you during the month of December.
So come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned. Just think of happy things, and your heart will fly on wings, forever, in Never Never Land!
Sunday, December 21, 2008
More visitors
Immediately following my mom's departure, Annie, Billy, and Reina flew in for the week. We were able to get everyone together at our house for lunch before Ryan went to work, I flew out of town, and kids had naps. I don't think the girls consumed much food, but they were successful in pulling out every toy we own.
As I mentioned above, I had to jump an airplane and head out of town, so this is where our adventures separate. While I was in DC for job orientation, I got to spend some time with my other sister-in-law Lauren and her son Milo (Andrew was out of town) and my best friends Crystal and Siusan. Meanwhile, back in Texas, the kids and Ryan celebrated Bub's and Reina's birthdays and Annie and Billy volunteered to watch kids one day while Ryan worked. Four kids under the age of four!!! Wow... thanks again for helping us out.
Before Annie, Billy, and Reina flew back to Ohio we were able to meet back up with them as a family and enjoy a nice dinner, plus Gram and Bub.
The holidays are all about family and friends, and it has been nice to see some many of you during the month of December.
Before Annie, Billy, and Reina flew back to Ohio we were able to meet back up with them as a family and enjoy a nice dinner, plus Gram and Bub.
The holidays are all about family and friends, and it has been nice to see some many of you during the month of December.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We did have fun, but missed you, too Kristin. Kudos in nabbing the only photo of all the kids together!
Post a Comment