So come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned. Just think of happy things, and your heart will fly on wings, forever, in Never Never Land!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Big Top Kidz
The vote is in... Big Top Kidz was a big hit for me and the kids. We headed up there today for a playgroup. We were there for 3 1/2 hours and I still had to literally drag the kids out of the moon bounce to take them home for naps. All the the toys were just the right size for toddlers. The play area was the perfect size with plenty of room to run but you could still comfortably keep and eye on your kids. Plus, they let you bring in your own food and drinks, so you can really stay and play for a long time.
Today, Big Top Kidz was celebrating their 1 year anniversary and had a huge birthday cake, plus I won a free pizza in their drawing. We ended up ordering my free pizza while we were still there since the natives were getting restless. Therefore we ended up with pizza and cake for the entire playgroup.
I took a bunch of pictures. There were lots of smiling and silly faces, and fortunately no tears.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I want to play!!!
Great pictures. I can tell those two are the best of friends. And Casey fits in quite nicely, also. Great job, Kristin! Keep up the good work.
Almost makes me want to have a 3rd! Oh, the girls are waking from their nap...nevermind about that 3rd comment.
Post a Comment