Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Adventures

Well now Ryan is into the swing of things at the hospital and we don't see much of him. I am sure Annie and Billy know the deal. He is already in the hospital by 6am and if we are lucky we see him by 7pm. The kids and I have settled into a routine of breakfast, gym, pool, lunch, naps, playtime, dinner, and bed, so the days are going by fairly quickly. I also try to throw in other fun activities like going to McAllister Park (similar to Rock Creek Park in DC) for some adventures. Tomorrow we have a play group at Big Top Kidz. They claim that it is San Antonio's most fun indoor party & play destination for children 5 and under. We will give you our opinion after we try it out.

2 comments:

Lauren Knight said...

Glad you have settled in so well! We miss you guys. If we lived closer, you could add "Tear it up with Baby Milo" to your daily routine.

Milo misses his cousins!

Annie said...

Reina misses you, too. She's been calling Lizzy's picture "Zizzy" or "Why?" (I guess because that's what Liz says?) She calls Ava "Wawa" and Casey just gets "baby". Incidently Milo is "bum".

Sorry about Ryan's schedule....that part blows. At least if it is anything like Billy's sometimes he'll have like 4 days off in a row! Hang in there.