Uncle Andrew along with Milo and Oliver came down to help during the weekend of Ava's Dance Extravaganza. While I was running Ava to dress rehearsal and pictures. Andrew held down the fort. The kids really entertained themselves, and Andrew was there to throw food at them, and make sure no one got seriously injured. He help was greatly appreciated. He not only provided wonderful child care so I could enjoy a night out, as well as some one on one time with the kids, he also mowed the lawn, did dishes, picked up the back yard, made meals, and provided good conversation and entertainment. I am very lucky to have such wonderful brother-in-laws, who check in on us and help us celebrate events while Ryan is gone.
| This pretty much sums up the weekend. |
1 comment:
I love this post! From the bouncy bouncers to Princess Ava in her finery among Lizzy and the wild boys. Glad you guys are doing so well!
Post a Comment