Gabe just about gave me a heart attack tonight. I was making dinner while talking to my mom. The other kids were playing some game were they had stuffed animals on leashes. After about 20 minutes, I realized I hadn't seen or heard from Gabe in awhile. Last time I saw him was when I told him not to put binoculars on the stove when I was trying to brown meat. I queried all the kids and asked if they had seen Gabe. When they all responded negatively, we started a man hunt. Just before sheer panic set in I found him asleep with his "ba" on our shower floor with the bathroom and shower door mostly closed. Odd and freaky. He didn't get much of a nap today. I guess he was just looking for a quiet place to lay down. He does think our new shower is pretty nifty.
1 comment:
What's wrong with sleeping in the shower? Jeremy used to eat his morning bowl of cereal in the shower.
Post a Comment