So come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned. Just think of happy things, and your heart will fly on wings, forever, in Never Never Land!
Tuesday, July 9, 2013
Rest in Peace Sad Sam
Sam was the best family dog you could ask for. She shared 9 great years with us, minus the 3 weeks she ran away. We will miss you.
My clearest memory of Sam's Great Escape: I had brought Sam back from DC after she was "discovered". Ryan, Kris and crew came to retrieve her. Sam ran out the front door, immediately checked on Her Kids, then spun around and gave Ryan a big "Malinois hug"!
5 comments:
My eyes look like hers right now
R.I.P. Sam....
My clearest memory of Sam's Great Escape: I had brought Sam back from DC after she was "discovered". Ryan, Kris and crew came to retrieve her. Sam ran out the front door, immediately checked on Her Kids, then spun around and gave Ryan a big "Malinois hug"!
I still miss my Sad Sam
I still miss my Sad Sam
Post a Comment