So come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned. Just think of happy things, and your heart will fly on wings, forever, in Never Never Land!
Monday, August 27, 2012
Day 74: First Day of School
Elizabeth: 2nd Grade w/ Mrs Flores
Ava: 1st Grade w/ Mrs Carson
Casey: Still in pre-school but wanted a picture
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Poor CJ on his own again now. How are the girls doing now that they are going to different schools?
I can't believe how big these kids are...especially Casey! I keep doing a double take that he isn't Liam. Got Ava's dresses yesterday, instant favorites, thank you!
I can't believe how big these kids are...especially Casey! I keep doing a double take that he isn't Liam. Got Ava's dresses yesterday, instant favorites, thank you!
4 comments:
Poor CJ on his own again now. How are the girls doing now that they are going to different schools?
I can't believe how big these kids are...especially Casey! I keep doing a double take that he isn't Liam. Got Ava's dresses yesterday, instant favorites, thank you!
I can't believe how big these kids are...especially Casey! I keep doing a double take that he isn't Liam. Got Ava's dresses yesterday, instant favorites, thank you!
Your children are so beautiful! What an amazing family! Hope you are well!
-Marta
Post a Comment