So come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned. Just think of happy things, and your heart will fly on wings, forever, in Never Never Land!
Thursday, August 9, 2012
Day 56: Getting Closer
They have bookbags, and now haircuts, school is right around the corner.
P.S. I think Ava damaged at least one of her front teeth when she took a header off her bike. I noticed one turning yellow. At least it is still a baby tooth.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I think they are looking a lot like each other...perhaps I really am Lizzy's father. I also love how Ava has her arm around her. They actually look like friends.
3 comments:
I think they are looking a lot like each other...perhaps I really am Lizzy's father. I also love how Ava has her arm around her. They actually look like friends.
Lizzy refused to put her aram around Ava.
and that shattered my previous thoughts
Post a Comment