So come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned. Just think of happy things, and your heart will fly on wings, forever, in Never Never Land!
Monday, July 30, 2012
Day 46: Monkey See
Monkey Do
Just because I put Gabe in a shopping cart at the grocery store, doesn't make it a good idea to do at home.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Many things come to mind. 1) Is CJ stealing cookies from his brother? 2) Nice bruises on the boys 3) I still hate those shoes 4) Gabe still doesn't pace himself when eating...he just fills his mouth 5) It's not not a good idea
1 comment:
Many things come to mind.
1) Is CJ stealing cookies from his brother?
2) Nice bruises on the boys
3) I still hate those shoes
4) Gabe still doesn't pace himself when eating...he just fills his mouth
5) It's not not a good idea
Post a Comment