Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day 34: Day at the beach

Well, I actually spent the day in the boardroom, but I convinced the team that dinner on the beach would be a good idea.  I picked a resturant in Malibu that promised yummy truffle fries and a fantastic sunset.  I got both and even saw a rainbow. I got my toes and the sand, and walked in the surf.  I forgot that the Pacific is pretty chilly.  I shouldn't complain but it was nice to see a beach sunset, since I normally only see beach sunrises.

p.s. Sorry the photo quality isn't all that great. My camera battery died, so I had to resort to a cell phone picture.  You will have to take my word for it that is was amazing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that the official at the beach pose? I have similar photos from Padre Island, Djibouti, and NC.

Kristin Knight said...

Lets not forget: the Black Sea and the Gulf of Mexico