So come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned. Just think of happy things, and your heart will fly on wings, forever, in Never Never Land!
Sunday, June 19, 2011
While big sister is away, Ava will play
Ryan headed off to his annual NASCAR pilgrimage over Father's Day weekend. This year's race was in Michigan. Since he was flying through Ohio to meet up with his brothers, he decided to take Elizabeth with him so she could spend the weekend with GinaMom and crew.
Here on the home front when I am short a kid, I go and adopt another. Ava invited her best friend, Analiese, to a play date at the Splashpad (which is are favorite "free" place on a hot day and fantastic for taking pictures) followed by a sleepover. I swore that I wouldn't let the girls have sleepovers until they were 8, but I caved because we are moving in 3 weeks and this is Ava's one and only true friend. Of course, I had a little girl in tears at 9:30 at night asking me to call her mom, so that she could go home. Fortunately, I got her calmed down and asleep before 10pm. I knew she wouldn't have wanted to miss out on a pancake breakfast in the morning with Ava. Casey had a good old time terrorizing his sister and her friend. Gabe just stayed out of the way... what a good boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment