So come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned. Just think of happy things, and your heart will fly on wings, forever, in Never Never Land!
Sunday, May 29, 2011
Mutton Bustin'
The girls pre-Mutton Bustin'
Elizabeth- post Mutton Bustin' She broke her arm up near the shoulder. It is a place that they can't cast, so she is in a sling with an ace bandage wrapped around her body to immobilize her arm. It was one hell of a ride! She is such a champ.
Look it up on Utube. It is a rodeo event where kids 4-7 years old ride sheep. They try to stay on for four seconds and are scored like bull riding. She made it over four seconds. I wish I had the video, but I messed up trying to film it.
2 comments:
WOW! That is one heck of a break, glad she's otherwise ok. And what, pray tell, exactly IS mutton bustin'?
Look it up on Utube. It is a rodeo event where kids 4-7 years old ride sheep. They try to stay on for four seconds and are scored like bull riding. She made it over four seconds. I wish I had the video, but I messed up trying to film it.
Post a Comment