My company had organized family event at a San Antonio Rampage hockey game at the end of February. Even though it was set for the day before Ryan was leaving for North Carolina, I thought it would be a fun event for all of us to attend. Of course, I thought I would be attending with a one month old baby, not a one week old. I felt like Rafiki showing off baby Simba to all my coworkers. At least, I had lots of people offering to help with the baby.
We had a blast. Our seats were fantastic and the free food and drinks were a nice perk. Plus, the Rampage won in a penalty shot shootout. The kids loved it more than baseball.
Elizabeth loves cheering for her favorite teams.
Hanging out with my boss's daughter/our babysitter.
Gabriel slept through the most exciting part.
P.S. Even a month later, Casey is asking to go to another hockey game.
No comments:
Post a Comment