So come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned. Just think of happy things, and your heart will fly on wings, forever, in Never Never Land!
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
If I forgot to tell you...
Ryan and I are conducting a little scientific experiment on a person's sanity limits. Baby #4 will be joining our wild crew in February. Casey and the girls will have a new little brother to torture.
5 comments:
Congratulations on your upcoming addition! I hope you have a more peaceful delivery this time.
Julie P.(Annie's Mom)
We are so happy for you guys. But Ryan, maybe you should keep Kristin away from any toilets during labor this time!
I was thinking about letting the fire department deliver this one in my living room. :)
Not a bad idea... coming from someone who gave birth in a dining room...
Ah, Kristin, this is going to be a great adventure...and you get a balanced addition out of it...sweet!
Post a Comment