After putting Casey to bed for the evening, I went about putting the girls to bed and cleaning up the house. After about 30 minutes, I went to check on all the kids, and this is what I found.

Casey had climbed out bed and onto his dresser. Then, he turned on the lights and opened up a tube of diaper cream which he then proceeded to apply liberally to his legs (and a bit on his face). When I asked him what he was doing, he told me he was fixing his "owies."

Where did he learn this behavior you ask? Bugs love Ava and often leave her with lots of itchy bites all over her legs, for which I will apply Cortisone cream to sooth the itch.
It all makes sense now.
Cortisone cream for bug bites.
Diaper cream for scrapes and bruises.
No comments:
Post a Comment