Temperatures were actually moderate on Saturday (mid 80's) and Ryan had some time off, so we decided to venture into the Texas hill country to do some exploring. Our first stop was Hamilton Springs. The kids took off running the moment the car doors opened.
So come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned. Just think of happy things, and your heart will fly on wings, forever, in Never Never Land!
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Adventures in Texas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So, I've lived in Texas my whole life and have never been to Hamilton Springs. It looks like it was a ton of fun!
Kristin, those are some great pictures. The one of the kids from the back is so sweet, I love it. And how do you have 80 degrees when today it is over 90 here?!
Are you prego?
Great pictures! Looks like so much fun! I especially love the belly picture. You are rockin' that bikini, lady!
Post a Comment