
On Friday, I had a mandatory work event in Austin. The conference center was co-located with the Dell Diamond, a minor league baseball stadium. After suffering through hours of boring lectures, families were invited to join you for a BBQ, baseball game, and children's activities. Ryan had a rare day off, and drove the kiddos up in the evening (battling Austin traffic) to meet me for dinner and the game. I can't say we saw much baseball but the kids had a really good time and Ryan was placated with frozen margaritas.
Ava and Casey couldn't get enough of the moon bounce.
The girls attempted the rock wall. They still have a ways before reaching the top, but I applaud their efforts. 
I can't believe how fast our time in San Antonio is coming to an end, so I am glad we are taking advantage of many of the things that Texas offers before we leave.
No comments:
Post a Comment