Saturday, August 15, 2009

Bad Luck

They say bad things usually come in 3's. I hope these three count, and we now start a run of better luck. 1. Ava fractured her skull. 2. The kids' daycare center had a fire (luckily after hours), but I had to find new childcare arrangements for the next 4-6 weeks. 3. The dog got sprayed by a skunk, so now our dog and our house smell horrible. Plus, we think she broke her toe.

2 comments:

Julie (Annie's mom) said...

So sorry to hear about Ava's accident. How scary! We are very glad she is ok. It must have been so intense for you those days she was in the hospital. Looks like Casey may give her a run for the money in the head bonking department. Parents earn their gray hairs early and often.

Lauren Knight said...

Holy cow! You guys have had quite a month! I'd say you are due for some good luck after all that.

And how does a dog end up with a broken toe!?