Helping me, while I worked from home.
Look, he is standing on his own.
Look, he is standing on his own.
Then at the beginning of this week I got a call to pick up Elizabeth at school because of fever. Unfortunately, Elizabeth caught a much nastier virus that brought a high fever and hacking cough, which led her to spend two days at home watching cartoons. She was shooting for a third but I told her that there was no one to stay home with her other than Sam the dog. I do have to thank the makers of Tylenol and Motrin. I will proclaim them as wonder drugs. They worked wonderfully for Elizabeth's fever, and she was jammin' by evening number 2.
However, now I am getting a headache from listening to the same songs over and over again since Christmas. Thanks Beau and Alli, don't be surpise when this guitar show up in your mailbox.

1 comment:
Gee, I thought that grandparents were the only ones who provided devices designed to torture parents...
Post a Comment