So come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned. Just think of happy things, and your heart will fly on wings, forever, in Never Never Land!
Friday, January 30, 2009
Fishcapades
Merlin II didn't make it. I found him floating upside down under the filter yesterday morning. I was a bit worried about him, since like Merlin the First, Merlin II was always hiding in the corner. I did see St. Nicholas bullying Merlin II around even though they were the same size. Well at least, Merlin II died with in the one week warranty program, and I can get a free replacement.
More importantly, I am glad that my kids get along (slightly) better in our 2400 square foot house, than 3 fish in a 5 gallon tank. There is still some bullying, stealing of food, and hitting, but no one ends up missing or dead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
... yet!
Yet?!?! Yikes!
Try a snail...that kind of suits little man Casey right now anyway.
Post a Comment