I am not sure where Casey will fall into this whole mess, but hopefully the four girls don't cause any permanent physical or physiological damage.
P.S. Ava started the whole no shirt thing. I pray that won't continue into her teenage years.
So come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned. Just think of happy things, and your heart will fly on wings, forever, in Never Never Land!
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Roommate
Lucky for me my college roommate and best friend has a brother that lives in Austin, TX (about an hour up the road). I got to see her when I was in Washington DC for job training, and again when she was in TX visiting family. What a great holiday treat!
Crystal and I have been best friends for the last 11 years, and we were fortunate enough to spend the last 4 years living nearby in DC. During that time our families grew closer together also. Her two girls, Joey (5) and Dani (3 1/2), are close enough in age that it made for fun social gatherings.
It has been 8 months since the kids have gotten together, and it was so great to see them form even stronger bonds because they are a bit older and can play better together. I think Crystal and I will do our parts to help encourage their friendship.
I am not sure where Casey will fall into this whole mess, but hopefully the four girls don't cause any permanent physical or physiological damage.
P.S. Ava started the whole no shirt thing. I pray that won't continue into her teenage years.
I am not sure where Casey will fall into this whole mess, but hopefully the four girls don't cause any permanent physical or physiological damage.
P.S. Ava started the whole no shirt thing. I pray that won't continue into her teenage years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Likely it will...
Post a Comment