Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Leftover Halloween Fun

A few days after Halloween I hit the thrift stores to see if I could find any discounted costumes for the girls dress up box. I had some luck and picked up a purple princess outfit, a spider costume, and a clown outfit complete with a big bow tie and face paint. The girls were begging me to let them paint their faces, so I figured the bathtub was the safest place to conduct this activity. They had a good time and we have pictures to remember it. Luckily we used up all the paint so I don't have to repeat this activity anytime soon, because I still have a red ring in my bathtub.
All clean!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lizzy has more facial hair than her daddy. At least her supposed daddy.

Lauren Knight said...

Great idea! I will have to try that next year with Milo. He loves to dress up and look at himself in the mirror, but all we have right now are a broken pair of sunglasses and daddy's hat. Oh, well.

Annie said...

Uh oh. It seems I've been lagging behind in the dress up department. For that matter, we haven't tried finger painting, either. I'd better get on it...maybe we'll use your idea and do it in the tub!

Critter said...

I feel motivated to visit a thrift store now! How cute!