Friday, June 13, 2008

Bathing Sillies

For those of you who are wondering the fun and games are over for Ryan, he had to report into work this week and is suffering through three weeks of in-processing. Yesterday, I joined him for a very boring spouses orientation. I officially traded in my Active Duty ID card for a Dependant ID card and picked up the activity schedule for the Spouses' Club. I figure that I can attend a few play groups and dinners over the summer to meed some new folks, and find out some info of schools and kids activities before I go back to work in the fall. While Ryan is off filling our forms, the kids and I are finding ways to entertain ourselves while waiting to move into our new house. We went to Landa Park in New Braunfels to ride the miniature train and play on the playground. Back at Gram and Bub's house the pool is always a great way to beat the heat and wear the kids our for a nap. Elizabeth also started gymnastics this week. I forgot to bring the camera, but I will be sure to grab some shots next week. Ava is just dying to join her big sister on the mats. I have no doubt of her athletic ability, it is her listening skills that need to improve before she can join.

No comments: