So come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned. Just think of happy things, and your heart will fly on wings, forever, in Never Never Land!
Friday, April 11, 2008
Last one standing
Well, I know 4 other women besides me with due dates on or about 1 April. All of them have made the trip to the hospital and back again with new babies in tow, except for me. Well I have good news, I started having contractions last night around 9pm, they are still 10 minutes apart this morning, but I am sure labor will eventually kick into high gear, and hopefully by the end of the day we will be celebrating the addition of a new little one. Wish us luck, we will be in touch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay! Please call us as soon as you know anything! We are so excited to meet him/her. Good luck, Kristin... kick some butt!
I second that "yay"! and wish you happy pushing! Reina wants a new cousin to boop.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Wooohooo I can't wait to hear about the newest addition to the fam!!!
Post a Comment