Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Gone but not Forgotten

I have been somewhat delinquent in posting lately, but I swear that it is not my fault. Following the birthday party, I went out of town on a week long business trip. Upon my return, I immediately succumbed to the flu, which knocked me down and out for a week. That brings us to the end of February. At the beginning of March, Ryan and Elizabeth flew down to San Antonio, TX to hang out with Gram and Bub for a couple of weeks, so that left me short one kid to rave about. But I will tell you that Ava is a totally different person without her sister around to wind her up into a state of agitation. Ava and I flew down to San Antonio over the weekend to meet up with the entire Knight Clan for a mini-reunion. There should be plenty of pictures forthcoming from that event (of course none are on my camera), which I will get my hands on to post or check out the girls' cousins (Reina and Milo) blogs. Ryan decided to keep both girls with him in Texas until the end of the week, so I am enjoying a few days of piece and quiet to myself. However, I still have this huge parasite inside of me punching at my bladder all the time. More photos and updates will be forthcoming as soon as our hectic schedule settles down.

No comments: