Monday, January 21, 2008

2007 Holidays

Welcome to our website, I refuse to refer to it as a blog, but rather a site to keep friends and family updated on family (really the girls) happenings and adventures. My sisters-in-law started the trend and do a fantastic job! They have guilted me into starting a site of my own, so let me start with bring folks up to date with our Christmas Holiday, since there is no way I could capture everything that has happened since the birth of Elizabeth almost 3 years ago. (I will try to get a slide show of older photos up...back when the kids were little, cute, and didn't talk or walk so much.) Just prior to Christmas, I "twisted" Ryan's arm into taking a week long Caribbean cruise with myself and the girls. I can truly say that it met all my expectations for a great family vacation. Elizabeth loved the kids club and her bunk bed. Ava kept us on our toes running all over the ship. Ryan and I both enjoyed our balcony, just reading a book, babysitting on board, and making it through 5 out of 6 formal dinners with the girls. Below are some photos from our trip.

4 comments:

Lauren Knight said...

Yay, Kristin! Welcome to the club. I am so looking forward to seeing more of the girls (even though we've been seeing a lot of them lately, I just can't seem to get enough). And... Blog, blog, blog! Ha-ha!

Andrew Knight said...

If this isn't a blog, why is there a link at the top of the page that says "Search Blog?" And, why is there a sentence below that says "This blog does not allow anonymous comments?"

Who should I trust, you or the infinite wisdom of Al Gore's Internet?

Annie said...

I agree, glad to see such great photos! Love the sunglasses on Elizabeth and that tummy on Ava. Blog-blog-blog! Blog-blog-bl-blog!

Anonymous said...

Krissy-I see Elizabeth in the first picture and she is YOU! I swear I have pictures of you at the same age with the same hair style. And the one with the shades is you again! Ava is her daddy, not two ways about it. Great not-a-blog! Mom